CEO, Vu Televisions
Born in Mumbai, she started her career interning at her family business, Zenith Computers at a very young age. With degrees and courses from the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, University of California, Berkeley, London School of Economics and Harvard Business School, Devita is extremely self motivated and is always looking to reach greater heights in all aspects of her life.
Today Devita Saraf is a young, powerful business leader. In her vision to showcase the real talent and true potential of India to the world, Devita has built her brainchild, Vu Televisions into a $80 million enterprise, a brand that Indians are proud to call their own. She launched Vu Televisions in 2006 when she was just 24 years old.
In addition to being a very successful businesswoman and contributor to public policy making, Devita has been an Op-Ed columnist for the WSJ for two years. She has a keen eye for design and style and one can see this in every sphere of her life, from her unique products at Vu Televisions to her personal style, making her a style icon for the youth.
She has been adjudged in:
* Fortune Top 50 Most Powerful Women in India
* India Today 25 Most Powerful Women in India
* Forbes “India’s Model CEO”
* Forbes Asia "Women to Watch in 2016"
Among her awards are:
* 2008 – Zee Astitva Young Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
* 2010 – Indo-American Young Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
* 2016 – Indian Affairs Businesswoman of the Year
* 2017 – Mercedes Benz ‘Masterpiece of Intelligence’ Award for Entrepreneurship