Marshal of the West Pomerania Region, Poland
46 years old, a graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration at the University of Szczecin as well as of economics at the West Pomeranian Business School, completed a post-graduate "Business Management" course at the Management Faculty of the University of Warsaw. For 13 years he was professionally involved within the sector of municipal services management and during that time, for 4 years as the Chairman of the Board at the Waterworks and Sewage System Company in Szczecin. He was a member of the Supervisory Board at WFOŚIGW in Szczecin as well at GWIK sp. z o.o. in Goleniów.
- since 2016 – President of the Union of the Voivodeships of the Republic of Poland;
- since 2013 – Chairman of the Civic Platform in Szczecin;
- since 2010 – Marshal of the Westpomeranian Region;
- 2011 – 2012 – President of the Board of the Baltic Sea States Subregional Co-operation (BSSSC);
- since 2011 – Member of the Committee of the Regions
- since 2009 – Board Member of the Baltic Sea States Subregional Co-operation (BSSSC), representing Poland;
- since 2009 – Board Member at the Union of the Voivodeships of the Republic of Poland;
- 2008 – 2010 – President of the Westpomeranian Regional Parliament
- 2006 – 2010 – Member of the Westpomeranian Regional Parliament; President of the Development, Promotion and International Cooperation Committee and then of the Economy, Infrastructure and Environmental Protection Committee; President of the PO [Civic Platform] Regional Parliament Members Club;
- since 2005 – President of Civic Platform in Goleniów County, Member of the Westpomeranian Region Civic Platform Board;
- 2002 – 2006 – member of the Goleniów City Council, President of the Budget Commission, President of the City Council Members "Gmina dla Obywatela” [“Municipality for the Citizen”], delegate to the "Euroregion Pomerania” assembly.
- President of the Goleniów County Hospital Social Council;
- Chairman of the "Zachodniopomorskie Forum Wodociągowe" ["Westpomeranian Waterworks Forum"]; Co-founder of the "Gmina dla Obywatela" association“
Manages regional current issues and externally represents the region. Organises the activities of the board, from the position of its president. He is the manager of the Marshal's Office, official superior to the staff of that office and the manager of regional government administrative units. The Marshal manages the office through issuing orders, circulars and official dispositions.
His wife Agnieszka is an economist and an accountant. He has three daughters. His interests revolve around music in all guises, plays the guitar and grand piano, as well as sport – swimming and sailing.